We Are Cleaning Experts!
We are here to HELP!
SERVPRO is Here to Help during this time of need
During this unprecedented time caused by the global pandemic of coronavirus, this is a reminder to our customers that we are specialists in cleaning services, and we adhere to the highest cleaning and sanitation standards.
We are prepared to clean and disinfect your home or business, according to protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have years of experience in dealing with biological contaminants, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform on a daily basis.
The CDC encourages cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets and tables. Other spaces mentioned in the CDC’s guidance for commercial spaces include:
The CDC recommends usage of a labeled hospital-grade disinfectant with claims against similar pathogens to the coronavirus. Multiple products in the SERVPRO product line carry the EPA-approved emerging pathogens claims. While there is currently no product tested against this particular strain of the coronavirus, we are following all guidelines as provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Call Today for a Proactive Cleaning
If your home or business needs deep cleaning services, call the experts today – Call SERVPRO of Gilbert, Chandler South, Ahwatukee, and Tempe South (480) 558-7620 to see how we can help clean your home or business.
Have A Safe Holiday Season!
Be cautious with holiday decorations!
The glow of the tree; the twinkle of candlelight; the crackling of a warm fire; the smell of cookies in the oven; all bring memories of holidays past and present. Make sure that your home is safe during this holiday season.
A few thoughts on holiday safety;
- Make sure that Christmas trees, candles, and other holiday decorations at least three feet away from heat sources like fireplaces, portable heaters, radiators, heat vents, and candles.
- Holiday decorations should be in good condition. Do not use anything with frayed electrical cords and always follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Unplug tree and holiday lights before leaving your home or going to bed.
- Always extinguish candles before leaving the room or before going to bed.
- Make sure that your tree stand is sturdy.
- Keep curious pets and children away from Christmas trees.
- Keep anything that can catch on fire--like potholders, oven mitts, wooden utensils, paper or plastic bags, food packaging, and towels away from your stovetop.
- At the end of the day, walk around your property to ensure all candles and smoking materials are properly extinguished.
At SERVPRO of Gilbert, we wish you, your family and friends a safe and happy holiday season.
Commercial Damage Containment
Commercial Water Disasters Happen
Containment is the first step in restoration. It is key to preventing substances like mold, or microbial toxin-producing pathogens from escaping into the air. Most of the toxins are so small they can quickly move through normal air currents found in most buildings. If not contained, they can create the potential for even more significant concerns for humans and animals.
SERVPRO of Gilbert is here to help when your commercial property has a mold, water, flood, or fire emergency. Our team of professionally trained technicians will arrive quickly so we can begin to solve the issue. We will make it "Like it never even happened."
Call us at (480) 558-7620.
We are available 24/7 – 365 days a year when you need us the most.
Count on the professionals when you need us the most.
Can you let the insulation dry without taking the damaged product out? The short answer is no. What is important to keep in mind is that insulation is made out of a fluffy material. The challenge becomes that once the insulation becomes wet it compacts, and it loses its R-Value making it less effective. While the insulation itself may not create a source for mold to grow, it may generate food for mold to grow on the wood structures in your ceiling and walls.
If your home or business is faced with water damage, contact SERVPRO of Gilbert (480) 558-7620. We are available when you need us the most. Our team, and our trained technicians, will be there promptly. We will make it "Like it never even happened."
How Smoke Impacts Your Business or Residence
Let us help you with your fire damaged belongings.
Fire can leave your home or business devastated. Even after the fire is extinguished, soot and smoke can leave its mark as a reminder that there was a fire. This is why it is vital that you work with your insurance company and a professional restoration company. Some things to think about that can impact us.
Soot is a black powdery substance that is produced when a fire does not completely burn. Soot attaches to services leaving a very dirty trail. Soot can have an impact on your HVAC system, which can recirculate into the air when the system is turned on. This could impact the quality of air in your home or business. It is important that a professionally trained team cleans your home.
The combination of water and smoke creates a wet black substance, which can be a challenge to clean. It may spread further, causing more damage to your property.
The smell of smoke is not visible. It can be trapped in your furniture, draperies, clothes, and carpets. SERVPRO of Gilbert can treat smoke damage. We will deodorize your belongings meticulously.
If your property sustains smoke and soot damage from a fire, SERVPRO of Gilbert is available 24/7 to help. Our team has serval years of fire restoration experience. We pride ourselves on the customer service we provide our customers during their time of need. We will do so professionally and respectfully.
Call us (480) 558-7620 if you have a fire clean up emergency!
We Are Available 24/7/365!
We are disaster ready!
When your residence or commercial property is impacted by water, weather, flood, fire, or mold damage, it is crucial to respond quickly. SERVPRO of Gilbert is available to our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will always speak to one of our team members who will be able to guide you through the process. SERVPRO of Gilbert also works closely with many of the insurance agencies personally with the goal to make it " Like it never even happened.”
Here are a few of the customer first things you can expect from our team.
A quick response. Time is money. We understand that the faster our response, there is the potential of a less costly restoration.
Prompt arrival at the damaged site; Our professionally trained technicians will be able to continue to offer support and guidance to you every step of the way.
A thorough inspection and one on one communication. We take on each project as if it were our property. It is important to us that we communicate with you every step of the way, providing the next steps.
Call SERVPRO of Gilbert (480) 558-7620. Let our team help you the next time you are faced with a property disaster.
What To Do After A Residential or Commercial Fire
Some essentials to know when you have a residential or commercial fire.
As the weather cools, we heat our homes to stay warm. Sadly, according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), "… structure fires that occurred in 2018, 363,000, or 73 percent, occurred in home structures, including one- and two-family homes, manufactured homes, and apartments."
This is why it is essential to know what do after a fire strikes.
- In the event you need temporary housing, contact your local Red Cross.
- Stay in touch with the fire department. Find out when it is safe to return to your home or business. Keep in mind there could be hidden structural damage. It is best if you wait to enter until a trained professional restoration company is on site.
- Do not turn on utilities until you are told it is safe to do so by the fire department. And, do not turn the services on yourself.
- Contact your insurance company for detailed instructions. They can let you know how to protect your property in the short term; give specific instructions on how to conduct an inventory assessment. They will provide you a list of restoration companies. SERVPRO is a full-service restoration company.
- Save all receipts for any expenditures you may have related to fire loss. The receipts will be needed later by the insurance company to verify your losses.
- Make sure to notify your mortgage company about the fire.
If you do have a fire in your home or business, SERVPRO of Gilbert is available 24/7 to help! We are a certified and trained restoration company who pride ourselves on treating all tragedies with compassion and knowledge.
Call us (480) 558-7620. We are here to help!
Leaking Roofs Can Cause Headaches for Homeowners!
Leaking roofs can cause homeowners' headaches and heartache if they are not repaired properly. So, don't put off the necessary repairs that will keep your family safe. A leaking roof can damage a home's framing and comprise the insulation, which may promote mold growth or potentially create a fire hazard in the long term.
After rainy weather, water can invade your home through the roof, dripping down on the homes' structural elements. If not attended to over time, the wood can deteriorate, causing the roof to sag, the walls to bow, or floors to become waterlogged. The challenge is that even small leaks over time can have the same impact and large leaks. All leaks can be expensive if you put them off. And there are reasons why:
Water leaks can impact the insulation of your home and lessen its effectiveness. Potentially, causing an increase in your utility bills
Damp insulation may be a breeding ground for mold leading to a host of issues.
When water leaks come in contact with electrical wiring, it may create an open circuit which could lead to a house fire
Leaks may cause damage to personal property, especially the precious relics of the past.
When you discover a leak, it is best to attack the problem head-on. That is where SERVPRO of Gilbert can help. Our team of restoration professionals will be there to help 24/7 during any emergency. We will work to restore your property to its preloss condition quickly.
Give us a call (480)-558-7620!
Have A Safe Holiday Season!
Have A Safe and Fire Free Holiday!
November begins the holiday season with Thanksgiving. Family and friends visit to spread holiday cheer. It is important to keep in mind kitchen safety tips that the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). The top ten safety tips are:
- "Stay in the kitchen when you are cooking on the stove top so you can keep an eye on the food.
- Stay in the home when cooking your turkey, and check on it frequently.
- Keep children away from the stove. The stove will be hot and kids should stay three feet away.
- Make sure kids stay away from hot food and liquids. The steam or splash from vegetables, gravy or coffee could cause serious burns.
- Keep knives out of the reach of children.
- Be sure electric cords from an electric knife, coffee maker, plate warmer or mixer are not dangling off the counter within easy reach of a child.
- Keep matches and utility lighters out of the reach of children — up high in a locked cabinet.
- Never leave children alone in room with a lit candle.
- Keep the floor clear so you don’t trip over kids, toys, pocketbooks or bags.
- Make sure your smoke alarms are working. Test them by pushing the test button."
At SERVPRO of Gilbert, we wish a joyful and safe holiday season!
How To Keep Fall Fire Free
Keep your family fire free during the fall season.
Fall is one of the most beautiful seasons of the year. Crisp temperatures, beautiful fall colors, and many outdoor activities no matter where you are or where you live. The excitement is building for the upcoming holidays. According to the National Fire Protection Association, NFPA, it is also the time where fire dangers can present themselves. SERVPRO of Gilbert wants all families in our communities to stay safe. Consider following the following safety tips provided by NFPA.
- "Use a battery-operated candle or glow stick in jack-o-lanterns
- When choosing costumes, stay away from long trailing fabric
- Teach children to stay away from open flames, including jack-o-lanterns with candles in them.
- Dried flowers, cornstalks, and crepe paper catch fire easily. Keep all decorations away from open flames and other heat sources like light bulbs and heaters
- Provide children with flashlights to carry for lighting or glow sticks as part of their costumes.
- Remember to keep exits clear of decorations, so nothing blocks escape routes. Make sure all smoke alarms are working." (Halloween/NFPA)
At SERVPRO of Gilbert, we want everyone to have a safe and happy fall season. If you have a fire clean-up emergency, we are here to help your family or business 24/7. Please call us (480) 558-7620