Why SERVPRO of Gilbert/Chandler South/ South Tempe and Ahwatukee? That is the question……
Here at SERVPRO of Gilbert/Chandler South/South Tempe and Ahwatukee excellence isn’t strived for it’s demonstrated daily. This is seen not only through our professionalism by completing work to IICRC standards but also through our customer service by treating all customers like they are part of the SERVPRO family. Our technicians are certified and knowledgeable so they may efficiently assess and create the best plan of action for any damage caused to the home or business. While our office staff is also certified so they may be able to walk you through the process, answer any questions and work side by side with adjusters to make the experience as smooth as possible. The SERVPRO brand is nationally recognized for being prepared for any disaster regardless of size and for consistently delivering quality not just through work but the through the individuals we employ.
Most people tend to panic in their first experience with water damage emergencies. SERVPRO is here to tell you to “Just Breathe”, give us a call and we will take care of the rest. However, here are a few tips someone can use until we get there to reduce the amount of damage to the home:
- Find the main water valve which is usually located outside on the side of the residence and turn of the water supply to the home.
- If there is standing water in contact with any exposed electrical sources you would need to shut the electricity off.
- If electricity is not a concern, try to get as much water up with shop vacs or towels.
- In circumstances that standing water is not a factor, place fans facing the affected wet area to begin the drying process until we arrive.
- Even if the area seems to be dry on the outside there are still building materials inside the wall that remain wet and until dried properly will increase chances of secondary damage and microbial growth.
- It’s always best to leave water mitigation to the professionals and not to be tackled at home alone.
SERVPRO of Gilbert/Chandler South/South Tempe and Ahwatukee is not only well-versed in residential damages but also in fire damage, restoration, remediation, biohazard cleanup, abatement and reconstruction. We are proud to be a “one stop shop” that is able to respond and confront anything life throws in your direction.