Monsoon 2020 - Time to Prepare
Monsoon season is quickly approaching us! There are important reminders for everyone. As you know, when the storms come, they come fast and can be relentless. Here are a few tips for residential and commercial properties.
- Have an evacuation plan if you live in a flood area.
- Consider storing plywood, plastic sheeting, and sandbags until the professionals arrive. When you store the materials, make sure you keep them above flood levels.
- Make sure that any outdoor furniture is secured to prevent damage to your property or merely floating or blowing away.
- If there is a flash flood, stay clear! Find high ground and stay safe.
- Stay in touch with your insurance agent and discuss flood coverage insurance, so you are protected.
If your property sustains water damage, call SERVPRO of Gilbert, Chandler South, Ahwatukee and Tempe South (480) 558-7620. We offer 24/7 emergency service, and you will always speak directly to one of our team members.