Don't Let Your Dreams Wash Away
Monsoon season will be on us soon. One of the best ways to keep yourself safe during monsoon season is to remember that some have a tendency to underestimate the force and power of water. Keeping safe during this season is important for not only your family but your property as well.
There are some important ideas to consider.
- Find out if you live or work in a flood prone area. If you do, make sure to have an evacuation plan in place that will bring everyone to safety.
- Flood prevention is key. Make sure that you have sandbags, plywood, plastic sheeting and lumber on hand for a water emergency. Make sure to store these items in a place that is way from water so you are able to make quick repairs.
- Make sure that any outdoor items are secured so they cannot float away.
- Know where the high ground is in your area so you can move to this place of safety quickly should the need arise.
- Contact your local insurance agent and make sure that you have the proper insurance in the event of this type of disaster.
Should a flood disaster strike. Call locally owned and operated SERVPRO of Gilbert. Our team has decades of experience in the insurance and disaster recovery industry. Our disaster recovery teams responding immediately when you contact us. “We’re faster to any disaster.”
Call Us Today for Prompt and Professional Response- (480) 558-7620