Flooded Home In Sun Lakes, AZ
This flood in Sun Lakes, AZ started in the laundry room and was a result of a burst washing machine hose. The water damage was not only in the laundry room but also in the hall, bathroom, kitchen and living room. Our crews were able to go in and mediate the damage efficiently. We thoroughly dried out the areas, removed the damaged floors and replaced them with brand new, beautiful floors. In these before and after photos you are able to see how great the kitchen turned out.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?