Restaurant Grease Fire In Gilbert, Az
This Gilbert, AZ restaurant endured a grease fire on their flat top grill. It is difficult to maintain business after any fire. However, the SERVPRO of Gilbert professionals stepped in quickly, and were able to remove the grease, soot and smell from the kitchen so the business could stay up and running. The customer was very happy with how quickly we responded and the over all result.
Our goal at SERVPRO of Gilbert is always to keep your business running.
If a fire has damaged your business or residence, call us 24/7 at SERVPRO of Gilbert (480) 558-7620. We have the training, experience and equipment to handle fire damage emergencies.