Local Mesa Church Suffers Massive Water Loss
A local Mesa church suffered a massive water loss due to a pipe leak affecting over 15,000 square feet of the building including several large meeting rooms, offices and nursery. SERVPRO of Gilbert utilized our trained crew and over 330 pieces of drying equipment to ensure that the affected areas were quickly and thoroughly dried avoiding any further damage to the building and allowing this churches parishioners to have their place of worship back.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.