Tempe University Suffers Water Loss
A Tempe University suffered a large water loss due to pipe breakage. Our crew was able to quickly mitigate the damage before any secondary loss occurred. It was important for this facility to get back on its feet quickly and efficiently for its student body and SERVPRO of Gilbert was able to work quickly taking the worry away for this commercial client.
What to Expect When You Call With A Water Loss
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
All these questions help us to better evaluate the situation so that we may go in to your home or place of work better prepared to tackle your water loss.