Home In Queen Creek Suffers Water Loss
This home in Queen Creek has a water loss which affected the hall closet. As can be seen the water wicked up the walls damaging the baseboards and drywall. In order to mitigate the damage affected materials had to be removed.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.